YOU ARE WELCOME TO AMEN ESTATE MARKETER
AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 LOCATION
Amen Estate Phase 2 is located at Eleko Beach Road off Lekki Epe Express road. Ibeju Lekki Axis of Lagos State Nigeria. Amen estate phase 2 is located adjacent to Phase 1.
Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Africa’s fastest-growing city. Amen estate is planned designed on the proven track record and a proven record of providing a quality living, comfortable convenience at an affordable price for every one
Amen Estate Phase 2 has set a high benchmark for comfort and convenience in Nigerian Master-planned communities. Phase 1 is an attestation to the capabilities.
PRODUCTS WE MARKET AT AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 INCLUDE:
Amen Estate Phase 2 Residential Plot
@N17M per plot,
Standard Plot size 600sqm
Outright payment (within 3 months) N17m
6 months payment - N17.85m
12 Months payment - N18.7m
Amen Estate Phase 2 Commercial Plot
@ NGN 22M per plot
Standard Plot size – 600sqm
Outright payment (within 3 months) - N22M
6 months spread - N23.1M
12 months spread - N24.2M
LAND TITLE: Global C of O
All PLOTS ARE SERVICED
There are 2 kinds of plots, commercial plots and residential plots, regardless, all plots, whether residential or commercial, enjoy the same services.
- Centralized Water Supply
- Centralized Electricity 24/7
- Centralized Sewage and Drainage
- Gardening of Common Areas
- Cleaning of Community Swimming Pool
BUY AND WIN PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To qualify for one of the promo gifts:
- You must buy the land through 9ja Property World.
- You must pay the total amount for the land outrighly to qualify. We sell at exactly the same official price. Instalment payment disqualifies you from the promo.
- You are qualified for every purchase. That is a gift for a plot of land.
- We decide what gift to give you out of the listed: Haier Thermocool 6KG Front Load Washing Machine, 150 - 200Litres Freezer, Home Theatre System, or Double Door Refrigerator.
All infrastructures to facilitate those services are implemented into plots, at no extra cost. All are included in the price of the land. That is, no future developmental fees
Clearing and filling is also an aspect we take care of, again, at no extra cost to the owner.
There are larger plots in the estate i.e. larger than 600 sqm. We have plots anywhere from 650sqm to 1500sqm and anything in between. Naturally, these will cost more and the price will be determined by multiplying the number of square meters by the NGN 28,333 rate per square meter. Commercial plots go for a different rate. NGN 36,667 per sqm. Making the amount NGN 22M per plot.
Also, the minimum amount of commercial plots that can be purchased is 2, because there's need to be enough parking space to accommodate customers, so as not to cause traffic.
Other than the price of the land, there are a few additional charges that need to be understood.
For the processing of the legal documents, 5% of the cost of whatever it is being purchased (land or house) is needed.
Full and physical allocation is after the completion of this payment.
- As the plots are serviced, there’s an annual service charge that covers the maintenance and continued efficiency of those services.
- For those who have just purchased the land, there is a NGN 200k service charge for them. This covers security of the estate your plot resides within.
- For those who have built a house on the plot that will be using all the previously mentioned services, the annual service charge is NGN 400k.
LASG APPROVAL (Lagos State Government Planning Approval)
For those building anything other than our prototypes, there is a fee for getting the approval of the original design. Depending on the structure, the cost varies…
For more information, pls chat with any of our consultants or simply send an email to: email@example.com